New Light Technologies is seeking a Senior Cúram Business Analyst to work with partner agency SMEs in reviewing policy and documenting requirements, performing fit/gap analysis against the Cúram Business Application Suite and high level system design. The candidate will be required to work closely with the technical teams to support implementation of the functional specifications and support system and user acceptance testing.
As a Senior Cúram Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing current challenges, working with leadership to help develop strategic plans and initiatives to address priorities, identifying change opportunities and recommending supporting initiatives, planning and leading workshops for gap analysis and training sessions. The candidate must be customer service oriented, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and possess the ability to multi-task when required. Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are a mandatory requirement. Evaluate current processes and recommend areas for improvement and optimization. In this role you will also develop, motivate, and provide mentorship to junior staff in a way that fosters a team environment and helps enable staff to fulfill their objectives.
The incumbent will become an integral part of the DCAS Team making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
• Work with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), business stakeholders and end users to elicit and elaborate requirements.
• Perform fit/gap of the requirements against the OOTB (Out Of The Box) Cúram product.
• Document functional design documents and participate in review cycles.
• Conduct demos of the OOTB application for SME, Stakeholders and end users as and when needed.
• Collaborate with the technical teams during system implementation by answering questions related to the functional specification documents.
• Support the testing and QA teams during documentation of test scenarios, system testing and user acceptance testing.
• Provide Cúram Software expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, setting direction, defining business initiatives and developing solutions to business information systems needs and requirements.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Cúram V6 Certified Business Analyst Required - -
• Working knowledge of writing functional and technical requirements in software development environment. Required 8 Years
• Possess hands on Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience. Required 8 Years
• Experience in facilitating requirements elaboration and JAD Sessions with SMEs, policy, end users and business and technical stakeholders. Required 5 Years
• Experience using the IBM Cúram Business Application Suite Required 5 Years
• Experience with design tools / UML tools such as Visio Required 5 Years
• Experience with project management tools such as JIRA or HP ALM Required 3 Years
• Experience with the Cúram Health Care Reform (HCR) and the Cúram Global Income Support Suite (CGISS) modules Required 2 Years
• Experience in Change and Release management disciplines related to testing. Required 2 Years
• Experience with Cúram Express Rules (CER) Required 2 Years
• Experience with Testing Tools such as TestRail, ALM Required 2 Years
• Experience with a CRM tool such as Salesforce Preferred
• Experience with HP Exstream Preferred
• Experience with Microstrategy Preferred