New Light Technologies is seeking a Senior Cúram Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing enhancements to the DCAS system following the recommended compliancy guidelines for extensions to the underlying software product. Additionally, the incumbent will collaborate with other members of the operations and maintenance team to resolve production issues and defects.
The candidate will become an integral part of the DCAS team, making every problem associated to the platform a problem of their own and will demonstrate the required initiative and critical thinking abilities necessary to resolve all problems and challenges accordingly.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
- Analyze functional/technical requirements and perform a fit/gap against the OOTB (Out Of The Box) version of Cúram in production.
- Participate in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for detailed system design and development.
- Implement the configurations and extensions to the product following the IBM mandated Cúram development standards.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the DCAS System using SOAP/XML web services.
- Model service layer APIs (using Rational Software Architect) as Batch processes for implementing notices and reporting requirements.
- Design and implement the District specific SNAP/TANF eligibility rules using CER (Cúram Express Rules).
- Design and implement workflows for deferred processing.
- Provide technical Tier 3 support to the production system.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Apply Cúram FixPacks and upgrades in production.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
• Cúram V6 Certified Developer Required - -
• Experience in IT Solution delivery as a consultant in progressively responsible positions Required 8 Years
• Expert level skills in major J2EE Technologies including Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JPA, RMI, JNDI, XML, HTML and CSS. Required 8 Years
• Experience using the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) platform and development with the Cúram Enterprise Framework (CEF) Required 6 Years
• Experience with version control tools like Subversion Required 5 Years
• Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or DB2 Required 5 Years
• Experience with Cúram Express Rules (CER) and Intelligence Evidence Gathering (IEG) Required 2 Years
• Experience using the IBM Cúram CGISS (Cúram Global Income Support Suite) module Required 1-2 Years